Tuesday 4 October 2016

At What Point Does Your Certainty Exceed Your Doubt?


Often times I wonder when working my home based business if the people who I am talking to have difficulty believing in themselves. It is hard enough in network marketing to get the people to believe in the products, the company and me but the challenge is for me to have them believe in themselves and the fact that they can be a success.

As I talk to people who have called me from the home based business infomercial that our company broadcasts, I find that the people calling have a common denominator and that is they all want to make money yesterday but don't have enough in their bank account to write a check today. It is really a shame that in the greatest country in the world a 60-year-old man or woman can't write a check to start a home based business. What is even worse is that at that point in their life they need to find a way to earn extra money from home because their current job or pension just isn't providing the income that they need to survive.



I also find that most people I talk to have never been in a home based business or even owned any kind of business at all. Then there are those who have tried working from home and failed because they don't like the activity of network marketing and bothering your friends relatives and business associates. For every activity there is a price and if you don't like to work a network marketing company the traditional way then there are other methods that you can use that will cost money to implement and it takes time for any business to become successful even those of the brick and mortar type and earning without investment.

What I find confusing is the lack of vision and commitment of people to become a network marketing success. Even traditional business takes a 5-year commitment to really reap any reward and a home based business is no different. I find that when people request more information about working from home in a home based business they feel like they are entitled to something for nothing and have a hard time understanding why there are start up costs involved. Even people who have the money to start a home based business don't have the drive to do what it takes to become successful in the company they join and that is why they fail.

If you want real success working from home and in network marketing then you must find a mentor who has the desired success you want to achieve. You must have the vision and understanding that “get rich quick” will only happen to people with money and those who have a shoestring budget or no money to get a home based business off the ground will be working much harder to reach a level of success. The problem with people I encounter is that even though most of them want to work at home, they don't want to do the work involved or invest money into systems because their doubt far exceeds their certainty of success.

As I look for business partners in my network marketing company I know that my primary task is to sift out and sort those who are just wasting my time and those who have the vision and desire to do the work it takes to reach a level of success that very few will have working a home based business. My posture is such that my certainty in my company and my abilities to operate and be a success in my network marketing home based business far exceeds the doubt of the person I am talking to.
If you are working in a home based business or network marketing company and you want to have the success that so many others are looking for but never find then be sure to believe in yourself, your company and your mentor so that your certainty will far exceed your doubt. Then, no matter what network marketing company or home based business you are in your success is inevitable.

Jay Olivo

No comments:

Post a Comment